QUPEX is a non-profit association run entirely by industry volunteers from various companies and relies on support of industry by way of sponsorship to ensure operating costs are covered.
2019 was an exceptional year, hosting luncheon attendances of up to 255, with speakers from Armour Energy, Qld Resources Council, Tony Knight (Chief Government Geologist), CPD Contractors, OSD/LogiCamms, Westside Corporation, State Gas Limited and Jemena.
Luncheons draw QUPEX members and non-members from various sectors of both Industry and Government providing a quality platform for networking and information sharing.
We consider that QUPEX provides our sponsors with unique high-level engagement with the local industry participants in a friendly and inclusive environment.
2020 Luncheon sponsorship package inclusions:
- ½ table reservation for 5x guests
- Sponsor company acknowledgement in e-invitation and luncheon menu
- Allowance to provide and display up to 2x pull up banners to be displayed either side of the speaker’s podium
- Sponsor acknowledgement during Presidents address to QUPEX luncheon audience
- Optional – promotional material can be left at registration desk or on dining tables
- Optional – Sponsor company representative present a vote of thanks to luncheon speaker
Register your interest by contacting the Secretary via email at QUPEXSecretary@slrconsulting.com.
Thank you to our sponsors.