TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These terms and conditions govern your use of our website and form a binding contractual agreement between QUPEX and you.
- By using the website you acknowledge and agree that you have read and understand the terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to any of the terms and conditions you should not use the website.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time without notice to you.
- You acknowledge and agree that:
(a) QUPEX makes no representations or warranties as to either the currency or correctness of the information contained on the website;
(b) Reliance on any information contained on the website is wholly at your own risk; and
(c) QUPEX may alter, amend or cease operation of the website and the website may be unavailable from time to time. QUPEX takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being unavailable.
- QUPEX denies, to the maximum extent permitted by law, all liability in respect of loss or damage suffered as a result of, or in connection with, your use of this website or any of its content howsoever arising. This includes but is not limited to the transmission of any computer viruses and any resulting loss of data, interruption of business activities or any other consequential damages.
- The website may provide links to third party websites. QUPEX does not endorse, sponsor, approve or exhibit control over these websites and takes no responsibility for their content.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- This website contains intellectual property created and owned by QUPEX or its sponsors and affiliates. The rights in this intellectual property, including but not limited to, graphics, logos, trademarks, distinctive brand features and other original content are owned by QUPEX or its sponsors or affiliates, and remain the sole property of the respective owner.
- By using this website you agree:
(a) You will not use any of the intellectual property referred to in paragraph 7 above without the prior written consent of QUPEX or, where applicable, the sponsor or affiliate of QUPEX being the owner of the intellectual property; and
(b) You will not, without the prior written consent of QUPEX or the owner of the intellectual property, modify, reproduce, store, transmit, display or publish any of the content of this website within another website or as part of derivative works created from this website.
- QUPEX reserves its right to take any steps available to it to protect its interests in this regard, and without notice.